Aims of Club.
- To encourage the restoration, preservation and exhibition of antique machinery, including stationary engines & related machinery, tractors, vehicles, hobbies, models and collectables.
- To provide opportunities for interchange of information through regular meetings and publications.
- To preserve technical data and general information associated with antique machinery, and assist educational institutions and museum organisations wherever possible.
- To assist other groups with common interest in preserving, restoring and exhibiting the heritage of Australia.
- To extend to other collectors, their friends and all persons interested in antique machinery, the hospitality, privileges and conveniences enjoyed in connection with the Club.
- The Club also holds regular monthly meetings, and publishes a newsletter offering technical advice, For Sale and Wanted ads, general comments and an Up Coming Events listing.
- A General Meeting is held on the third Friday of each month, starting at 7.30pm.
- All members and potential new members are welcome.
- Address: 40A Racecourse Rd Clarendon, NSW.
- No meeting in December due to Christmas break.
Insurance for club Members.
- SAMCI carries Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance on behalf of ALL members when participating in events sanctioned by the Club. To ensure you are covered, your participation must be recorded in the attendance sheet on every occasion that you are in the Club Grounds. And when at any outside event, on the Attendance Sheet, which will be carried by the Event Coordinator.
- Owners or drivers of Club Registered Vehicles MUST complete their Transport for NSW 60-day Logbook before departure on any trip, and carry the Logbook, and Certificate of Approved Operations. Note that SAMCI’s insurance does not apply when vehicles are being driven on public roads.
- When participating in events conducted by other clubs, councils etc, you should confirm acceptance of SAMCI insurance beforehand. The supply of our Certificate of Currency or equivalent is usually all that is necessary, and a request should be made to the Secretary to provide it.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies